The perfect start to your professional life: Your apprenticeship at Zeller+Gmelin!
You are just finishing school and would like to start your career with a reliable partner behind you?
As a traditional training company, Zeller+Gmelin offers versatile, well-founded and practice-oriented vocational training. At a joint event during our introductory week, we offer all apprentices the opportunity to exchange ideas and get to know each other. During the apprenticeship, our apprentices gain in-depth insights into all important areas at Zeller+Gmelin. For example, they work side by side with employees from a wide variety of disciplines on a daily basis, thus gaining a wealth of experience and expertise.
We offer apprenticeships in the following professions:
- industrial business management assistant (m/f/d)
- chemical laboratory technician (m/f/d)
- chemical production technician (m/f/d)
- chemical production specialist (m/f/d)
- logistics technician (m/f/d)
- fold lagerist (m/f/d)
- IT specialist (m/f/d)
- electronics technician (m/f/d)