Divinol Profi Lube MPArt-Nr.: 22540 LK
Divinol Profi Lube MP is a high-performance product, free from resin and silicon, based on especially chosen aromatic-free basis oils and additives. The multifunctional care and maintenance spray shows an excellent economic efficiency. It can be used all in one as lubricant, corrosion protection oil, creep oil, oil for displacing humidity and as a cleaner. Divinol Profi Lube MP is an excellent product due to the following characteristics:
- Stops screeching and creaking
- Protects all metals against corrosion under extreme conditions
- Lubricates friction areas at the same time
- Doesn’t deposit, even after a long storage period
- Helps starting the motor
- Releases stucked connections
- Cleans most powerful dirt such as tar, fat and viscid lubricants etc.
- Extreme capillary effect, creeps very fast beneath water
|Density/15°C / DIN EN ISO 12185||820 kg/m³ bezogen auf Wirkstoff|
|Composition||Pressure gas (propellant) mixed with a mixture of hydrocarbons and special corrosion inhibitors|
Fulfills Daimler DBL 6772
When using Divinol Profi Lube MP, the length of the protection period depends on the material which has to be protected and on the environmental conditions. Under normal circumstances, the following protection effect can be expected for steel:
- Covered or inside more than 1 year
- Outside, but protected min. 6 months up to 1 year
- Normal outside conditions min. 30 to 60 days
- Extreme outside conditions (next to the coast, in case of high air humidity etc.) min. 15 to 30 days
- For protection which has to last longer, Divinol Profi Lube MP should be applied repeatedly. Between 60 – 90 min, depending on the room temperature
Typical usage range: automobile, office, electricity, household, industry, tool and engineering industry, agriculture, navigation, sports devices, guns etc. Divinol Profi Lube MP can simply be sprayed onto the affected parts. The remaining very thin film doesn’t dry and is compatible with lacquer, plastic, and rubber. Parts can already be sprayed with Divinol Profi Lube MP while they are wet, as the product displaces humidity very fast.
Do not spray on hot surfaces!