Divinol Lithogrease 000/150Art-Nr.: 23030
- high grade lithium complex soap grease
- work stable
- water resistant
- corrosion and oxidation resistant
- excellent wear protection properties
- high pressure absorption capacity
- with EP additives
- classification GP 000 N-30 as per DIN 51 826
- classification ISO-L-XCDHB 000 as per ISO 6743-9
|Colour / Appearance||yellow|
|Thickening agent||Lithium soap|
|Operating temperature range||-30°C - +140°C|
|NLGI-class / DIN 51818||000|
|Base oil viscosity 40°C / ASTM D 7042||150 mm²/s|
|Dropping point / DIN ISO 22286||170 °C|
|Worked penetration 60 double strokes / DIN ISO 2137||460|
|Worked penetration 5000 double strokes / DIN ISO 2137||470|
|Corrosion effect on copper 24h/100°C / DIN 51811||Corrosion degree 1|
|VKA welding load / DIN 51350-4||2800 N|
Divinol Lithogrease 000/150 is used for the lubrication of rollers in linear guide systems of machine tools.
It can also be used for the lubrication of gears with a high mechanical load.
The product is easily pumpable in central lubrication systems. Due to its low consistence, Divinol Lithogrease 000/150 shows a clearly better flow behaviour as a comparable grease of NLGI-class 00.