Textol RLA ISO 32Art-Nr.: 87713
- special oil based on mineral oil
- with active substances improving the lubrication
- with additives facilitating the scouring process
- offers excellent creeping ability
- ageing stability
- compatible with lacquer
- offers excellent corrosion protection
|Colour / DIN ISO 2049||lighter 0.5|
|Density/15°C / DIN EN ISO 12185||880 kg/m³|
|Viscosity/40°C / ASTM D 7042||32 mm²/s|
|Flash point (Cleveland) / DIN ISO 2592||> 190 °C|
Textol RLA ISO 32 meets all requirements according to DIN 62 136-1 for needle and sinker oils based on mineral oil as well as GOTS 6.0.
Textol RLA ISO 32 is a medium loaded ring traveller oil for traveller speeds up to approx. 30 - 35 m/s when having light load on traveller and ring. It can be used for self-lubricating HZ-rings with the lubricating system Laced as well as for self-lubricating conic rings (J-Rings). Textol RLA ISO 32 is also suitable for the lubricating system SG and Merriman-HVT-rings, flange B.