Textol WX ISO 32Art-Nr.: 29170
- high-performance oil based on mineral oil
- for the lubrication of the knitting elements of circular knitting machines
- superior scouring performance from a variety of yarns both dyed or grey yarn
- outstanding ageing stability
- high corrosion protection
- neutral behaviour towards paint, elastomers as well as synthetic yarns (Elastan)
- free of ingredients of animal origin
|Colour / DIN ISO 2049||lighter 6.5|
|Colour / Appearance||yellow-brown, clear|
|Density/15°C / DIN EN ISO 12185||880 kg/m³|
|Viscosity/40°C / ASTM D 7042||32 mm²/s|
|Viscosity index / ASTM D 2270||> 100 VI|
|Flash point (Cleveland) / DIN ISO 2592||> 180 °C|
Textol WX ISO 32 is certified according to GOTS 6.0.
Textol WX ISO 32 is a high-performance lubricant based on selected paraffinic mineral oil fractions, for the reliable lubrication of knitting machines of the most various types.
A balanced additivation assures the secure handling when starting a cold machine as well as at working temperature up to the range of highest loading pressure with lowest wear rates at the same time.
Special inhibitors offer an excellent oxidation stability as well as optimum corrosion protection. Textol WX ISO 32 can be applied by means of all conventional oiling systems.
When developing this innovative needle and sinker oil, we turned our attention to the scourability of the needle oil in the subsequent finishing - besides all necessary minimum requirements for the machine operation. I. e. with Textol WX ISO 32 excellent washing effects can be achieved even with low surfactant concentrations and short treatment periods. Interferences in subsequent dyeing and finishing processes are reduced to a minimum.